Whether you’re looking for the well-paid, best freelance jobs, or to just to get freelance work on the side that can help your savings or pay the bills, then you’ve come to the right place.
Sometimes freelancing is a lonely existence, most of the time you’re at home, so it can be tricky to network. Also, being a one-man-band can be difficult when it comes to marketing yourself – how exactly does a freelancer compete against larger companies?
Luckily we know the struggle, so we are the place where you can get freelance work. Not only that, but just in case you have time for some alternative methods of promoting your freelance work, can help you diversify your sources of income, being a freelancer can be quite reliable.
If you have any suggestions please feel free to send comments, and we will listen to you!
Anyone can do the job.
Can you sell your self?
To give you an insight of what freelancing is all about, here are a few things you should know:
- Freelance work is a type of self-employment
- Carried out on a flexible basis
- Provided to a variety of different businesses.
Typical tasks could include
- Getting businesses to open a store on
- Building a store
- Write store policies: Delivery, Returns, Refund etc.
- Product listing
- Manage and maintain the store
- Manage orders for the store
- Manage deliveries
- Manage store inquiries
- Marketing, media & PR
You could earn anything from £50/wk to £1500/wk per store
The idea is to get as many stores as you can to open a store.
What are the benefits of working freelance?
There are many benefits to becoming a freelancer.
These should include:
- It’s quick and easy to get started
- You can choose the work you want to do
- You can choose when you want to work
- It’s affordable
- The work is varied