Ingredients for Hidden Valley Chicken
- 20 chicken drum sticks
- 4 tbsp Good . butter melted
- 1 tbsp. hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- Hidden Valley dressing mix recipe
- Add all of the below ingredients to a bowl, and mix together with a whisk or spoon until fully incorporated.
- 1 recipe Japanese Kewpie-Style Mayo, or 25 g store-bough
- 200 g Sour cream
- 5 g Chives fresh, minced
- 5 g Parsley fresh, minced
- 4 g Dill fresh, minced
- 3.5 g Salt
- 3 g Onion powder
- 2 g Tarragon fresh, minced
- 2 g Lemon juice
- 1.5 g Garlic powder
- 0.2 g Black pepper or to taste
- Celery sticks
- Dip chicken in mixture of melted butter, pepper sauce and vinegar. Put in baking pan.
- Add Hidden Valley dressing mix
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until browned.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with celery sticks and prepared Hidden Valley dressing mix as dip.
- Dipping sauce: While the chicken cooks, make the dipping sauce by stirring the sour cream, mayonnaise and buttermilk seasoning together.
- Serve hot chicken wings with the dipping sauce.