BOSCASTLE FARM SHOP
Our award winning meat, fine, fresh home-grown produce, boscastle caught lobster, artisan breads, and speciality foods from local producers. Sourced locally or produce from our fields.
Boscastle Farmshop is a traditional mixed farm and we go to great lengths to ensure we make the best use of our land. Our pedigree Devon cattle can be seen grazing the fields.
From home reared award winning beef, lamb & pigs, to home-made pies and cakes, you can find them all and so much more in our Farmshop & café.
Everything we make in our coastal kitchen goes into the shop and café and we are famed for our homemade burgers & sausages, Cornish breakfasts, lovely lunches and home-made cakes. From pies, pasties to beautiful cakes, puddings and treats we make them all ourselves.
We have a simple approach to our food and that’s to make everything we can – by hand.
It is food made honestly with produce from our fields or sourced locally.
We believe in ‘food from around the corner and not around the world’, so our shelves are stocked full of delicious things from specialty and artisan fine-food producers, sourced as locally as possible.
- Artisan Foods
- Bakers, Bakery, Bread, Cake, Artisan, Freshly Baked, Pasties, Pies, Gluten Free
- Dairy Goods & Fresh Farm Eggs
- Family Butcher
- Free Range Poultry: chickens, ducks, geese, turkey, quail, pheasant
- Fresh Local Grown Produce
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Local Butchers
- Local Game: Pheasant, Wild duck, Grouse, Wild geese, Venison, Rabbit, Buffalo, Bison, Wild Boar
- Local Market
- Local: Beef Pork Lamb Poultry
- Locally produced meat
- Locally sourced
- Meat Market
- Organic & Free Range Products
- Organic meat
- Traditional Farm Butchers