MORRIS BUTCHERS NEWQUAY
Top-quality meats, meat for a bbq, Cornish pasties & pies and amazing vegetables. The best tasting pasty you will ever have. Meat is sourced from local farmers.
Peter Morris and Ken Wilton set up Peter Morris Butchers in St Columb back in the early 1970’s selling quality locally reared meats to people throughout North Cornwall.
Peter sadly died in the 2000’s and Ken and his son David went on to take full ownership of the business around 25 years ago.
The butchers shop started selling pasties which were handmade by an old lady in St Columb to her own secret recipe using quality local meat sourced through the butchers shop.
Today, David’s wife Emma uses the same recipe to hand make and crimp all of the pasties sold at Morris Pasties, now run by Sam.
Morris Pasties is underpinned by the same good old fashioned family business ethos that it was founded on 45 years ago.
- Artisan Foods
- Bakers, Bakery, Bread, Cake, Artisan, Freshly Baked, Pasties, Pies, Gluten Free
- Family Butcher
- Free Range Poultry: chickens, ducks, geese, turkey, quail, pheasant
- Local Butchers
- Local Game: Pheasant, Wild duck, Grouse, Wild geese, Venison, Rabbit, Buffalo, Bison, Wild Boar
- Local Venison
- Local: Beef Pork Lamb Poultry
- Locally produced meat
- Locally sourced
- Organic meat
- Traditional Farm Butchers