ORIENTAL CHICKEN TENDERS CURRIED PEANUT CHICKEN
- 1 kg skinned & boned chicken breasts halves
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp mango chutney
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp madras curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 cup finely chopped salted roasted peanuts
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold them. Pour half and half over them and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool and cut into cubes.
- Process mayonnaise, chutney, sherry, vinegar, curry powder and turmeric in a blender or food processor.
- Dip chicken pieces into the curry mayonnaise and roll in the chopped nuts. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Arrange on a serving plate with fancy toothpicks.