- Fresh Class A whole chicken without giblets.
- From Trusted Farms Our range of whole chickens are perfect for a succulent roast dinner, and midweek meals made from tasty leftovers. Use lean chicken breasts in a stir fry or salad and cook up tasty thighs and drumsticks in casseroles, on the barbecue, or in a curry. Click the Recipes tab at the top of this page to find our delicious chicken recipes. Expertly selected for freshness and quality. From trusted farms. Our chickens are reared by selected farmers in spacious barns with daylight and bales to encourage natural behaviours and ensure their wellbeing. Fed on a wholegrain diet for a succulent texture.
- From Trusted Farms Fed on a wholegrain diet for a succulent texture
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by ‘use by’ date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 48 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 40 mins per kg + 20 mins Place in a roasting tin and season. Place in centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for recommended time on front of label, basting occasionally. If breast browns too quickly, cover with foil.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when piercing with a thin skewer before serving.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods.
- Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
Produced in the U.K., Origin UK
Number of uses
There are no enquiries yet.