Rocket Salmon Burger
- 2 lbs fresh Atlantic salmon filet
- 2 tablespoons scallions
- 1/4 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Wash and thinly slice scallions. Set aside.
- Remove skin and any bones from salmon filets.
- Divide the salmon in half. Finely chop the firsthalf, and roughly cube the other half.
- Combine all salmon in a bowl with scallions, fishsauce, sriracha, salt and pepper. Mix until wellcombined.
- Divide into four balls and form into patties. Chillfor at least for an hour
- Once patties have been chilled, heat vegetableoil in a Swiss Diamond 4.3-qt sauté pan overmedium heat. Carefully place each patty intothe pan. Cook for approximately 7 minutes oneach side, until patty is cooked through with acrispy, golden exterior.
- Serve on whole wheat hamburger buns withhalf a tablespoon of pickled ginger, half atablespoon of pickled red onion, and wasabimayonnaise.