Tuna & Bok Choy Packets
- 1/4 cup horseradish mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley, divided
- 2 tablespoons wate
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 baby bok choy , trimmed and quartered lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-11/4 pounds tuna, wild salmon, mahi-mahi or cod, skinned if desired, cut into
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Combine mustard, 3 tablespoons parsley, water and pepper in a small bowl. Toss bok choy, oil and 2 tablespoons of the mustard sauce in a large bowl.
- Cut four 20-inch sheets of foil. Arrange 2 bok choy quarters in the center of each piece, top with a portion of fish and 1 tablespoon of the remaining sauce. Bring the short ends of foil to-gether, fold over and pinch to seal. Pinch the side seams together to seal the packets and place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake the packets until the fish is opaque in the center, about 15 minutes (depending on thick-ness). When opening a packet to check for doneness, be careful of the steam. Serve, sprinkled with the remaining 1 tablespoon parsley.
added sugars; 30 g protein; 2 g fiber; 258 mg sodium; 1,008 mg potassium.
Nutrition bonus: Vitamin A (114% daily value), Vitamin C (63% dv), Potassium (29% dv), Iron
(18% dv), Folate (15% dv).
Carbohydrate Servings: 0
Exchanges: 1/2 vegetable, 4 lean meat, 1 fat